29 juillet 2014

but what am I doing ???

Il fait beau,
et ma maison est parfaite pour ce temps.

Donc je travaille un peu sur le projet de la rentrée... 
Teasing... Teasing...
Je tricote.
Je me promène dans Paris.
Je jardine...


The weather is so good,
and the house is perfect in the sun.

So, I work on my new so exiting project...
Teasing... Teasing...
I knit.
I walk in Paris.
I garden...

2 commentaires :

  1. You're so interesting! I don't suppose I've truly read something like that before.
    So nice to find another person with a few genuine thoughts on this topic.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed on the web, someone with a little originality!



    My website; Abliazov

    RépondreSupprimer

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
suivez-moi
mes collaborations avec...

archives

archives

Robes, idées déco, bons plans et la plus grande communauté de futures mariées en France